Phoca is a component and a plug-in for a photo gallery that allows the publication of gallery, or using Flickr, Picasa, Google Maps, etc.
Component enables multiple gallery layouts (classical, flash, slider, etc.).
Plug-in allows you to publish galleries in the article.
Phoca Gallery Main features:
- Unlimited number of categories
- commenting on images and categories
- Cooliris support
- Rating pictures and categories
- Different methods for transferring files (FTP, Java Upload, Upload Standard)
- Frontend upload
- Frontend image management (delete, publish, unpublish)
- Rotate images
- Possibility of installing various themes
- Simple design changes in the parameters or the issues
- Display of EXIF (metatags) information
- Support for Google maps with images and categories
- Support Youtube (Youtube video can be displayed in a more detailed view)
- Description and categories
- Create a link to the VirtueMart
- Availability of different modules, plugins and languages
- Standard and advanced SEF support
- Beneficiaries (display, add, edit, publish)